Just add water:
- Ecosuds are formulated with sodium cocoyl isethionate, a natural surfactant derived from coconut oil that aids in foaming & helps water mix with oil and dirt to rinse away grime. Combined with powerhouse MSM in a potent yet gentle product that leaves hands soft & smooth
- Baking soda neutralizes odors as it gently cleans
- Non-irritating exfoliation
- This biodegradable powder formula is a perfect companion for your summer camping trips or to keep in your suitcase when you travel
- No more lugging bulky, messy gels or leaky liquid hand cleansers.
Leave No Trace:
- Please note, even biodegradable soaps and cleansers shouldn't be used in a natural water source. To wash yourself, your laundry or your dishes, carry water 200 feet away from streams or lakes and use small amounts. Then pour wastewater into a hole 6 to 8 inches deep.
As a handsoap:
Pour a nickel sized amount into your hands and add water. Scrub and rinse as needed.
EcoSuds Cleansing Powder
Baking Soda, Zinc Oxide, Corn Starch, MSM, Citric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate